Manor or Hatch Farm (later known as Secrett’s) was in Ham St . Mr F A Secrett took over the lease in 1918 trading as a dairyman and farmer. In 1929 it had 173 acres but by the end of the Second World War it only had 60/70 acres. Mr Secrett gave up the farm in 1957 and it was demolished in 1958. During demolition a 15th century 3 bay hall house was discovered.
Church Farm on the east side of the main road had been a large mixed farm but by the1930’s was a market garden and fruit farm.